Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Flowers Grow All Over You






















Paint A Rainbow

Earthen trail of slimy goo
I smear it on your cheeks like rouge
Eyes of red and lips of blue
Its cold and safe inside of you

Tie me down and shine
All over your body
Little drops of shark infested sea
When the colours change

I will chase your sadness away
See it glow when I paint a rainbow
Flowers grow all over you
Daffodils and roses too

Sky is painting a rainbow
Around your head like a halo
Tie me down and shine
All over your body

Little drops of shark infested sea
When the colours change
I will chase your sadness away
See it glow when I paint a rainbow

**
Flowers and more flowers. One of the most flowery day of mine. So refeshing, so lovely.

White lilies are my top pick followed by 'Gerbera' or better known as daisies (I love all colours of this species. Orange, white and red are a little more special to me though).

Just the two of them to keep me company, nothing more, nothing less, nothing else. Get the hint dear?

No comments: