Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Medium? No!, Small? Yes!






















On A Balance

**
In mid-September it was somewhere around 69.6kg. Half a month down and its now steadily sitting at 67.2kg. 2.2kg more of fats to burn. Burn, hurry, burn. I can't wait to stand tall at 65kg. It'll be a dream come true at the shortest time ever!


Shopping was made so very easy these days too. Could simple grab anything over the shelf and put them on without much of a hassle. Previously, my jeans were somewhat of size like '34-36'. Tried a good looking pair yesterday and my wife was stunned when even the size 32 was too loose for me. What a surprise. I have shrunk so much that my tees and shirts all have a new 'baggy' label on them.

Let's talk about tees. Yes, my favourite tees and most comfortable wear. 'Large' was already a problem then. At times, 'X-Large' seems to enable me to breathe easy despite me trying to squeeze into my preferable 'Large' one.

What I did yesterday was to hop over to Giordano. Saw a rather attractive bright yellow tee which caught my attention. I have too many tees in my drawers actually but my dearie darling wife forced me to try it on.

Reached home and the next stunt came next. I tried to put on the 'Large' bermudas (feel funny cause' of the jeans incident) which I bought in KL during my June holidays trip. Moreover, I haven't been putting them on for some time already. I tell you, even my whole head can fit into the gap! This time my wife fell to the sofa!

The next second that ticked, she nearly fainted when even the 'Medium' was too big. She decided to take the 'small' one for me and fits me perfectly. I sound ridiculous but i'm not kidding or pulling your leg in any way. It's a fact. It amazes me but again it's the real me, the new me!

Oh, honey, I've shrunk myself and not the kids, don't worry. My wife's very motivated to follow my bread-steps and intend to do the rice-less and noodles-less routine. Only time can tell. In the meantime I'm floating on air. Nike advertisement? You bet it is!

The thought of doing a 63kg does come to mind. What's 63kg when I can do a 65kg. However, my wife screamed. She said that I will look like a walking skeleton from Africa. I can't be 63kg! No, I cannot.

No comments: