Monday, September 17, 2007

Closet

















Hop With Me

It's been some time
I could not put it on
I hold on tight to it
I just stare at it

Chuck it in the closet
Crumple it in the cupboard

It's been so long now
I could now put it on
I could rub it on my skin
I am feeling thin

**
Everytime I pulled the door of the cupboard, my glistening eyes never failed to stare at the mickey mouse tee which hung on its rails. It was purchased a very long time ago. Surprisingly, never with the intention of wearing it. The simple reason is obvious. The size of the tee 'will' never be able to fit me in. I just couldn't crawl into it. How much more frustrating could it get?

Anyway, I bought it simply because it looks really good, with blue and red being the main dominating colours. I could never imagine myself wearing it ever. My wife thought so too!

At long last, I chanced upon it again yesterday. I was thinking that maybe I should try to put it on. Well, I pulled it over and it slipped in so nicely. Oh! My! My! It fits so perfectly! It makes me feel so cool and nice. Impressive, the colours so bright! It lit up my eyes almost immediately as a moment of shock grasped me. This is truly unbelievable! With the two months of hunger that I went though, what evolved is a new, fresh, healthy, fit and charismatic sapien! Boo!

The magic of the wizardry Mickey Mouse has become a reality! Let's see what's next. Mickey, it's time to wave your magic wand again!

No comments: