Friday, September 28, 2007

Very Strange Day



















Birthday

It's my birthday
No one here day
Very strange day
I think of you day
Go outside day
Sit in the park day
Watch the sky day
What a pathetic day
I dont like this day
It makes me feel too small
I dont like these days
They make me feel so small

**
The best birthday song that I came across. Put the words aside and you'll 'feel' the music running into you as the day progresses. Never really celebrate birthdays but this year seems to be a little peculiar in its own ways. All of a sudden there's a lustrous glow coming from seemingly nowhere. It's a time to smile and have a fiesta. The unexpected has come to show. Come around, I'll take you with me.

My alter ago, whose superpower for revolution lies in my epiphany for change, brought on me with the aid of serious check. At last end, I have reached a turning point. I finally have so much strength to move on and create a better situation for myself.

You may say that I never saw it coming or learned the hard way, but with profound change comes new opportunity. One door closes and another opens. So tear down the wall and rebuild anew.

No comments: