Monday, September 3, 2007

I've Found You



















For The First Time

Are those your eyes, is that your smile
I've been lookin at you forever
But I never saw you before

Are these your hands holdin' mine
Now I wonder how I could of been so blind
For the first time I am looking in your eyes
For the first time I'm seein' who you are
I can't believe how much I see
When you're lookin back at me
Now I understand why love is.......
Love is.....for the first time.....

Can this be real, can this be true
Am I the person I was this morning
And are you the same you

It's all so strange how can it be
All along this love was right in front of me
For the first time I am looking in your eyes
For the first time I'm seein who you are
I can't believe how much I see
When you're lookin back at me
Now I understand why love is.......
Love is.....for the first time.....

Such a long time ago
I had given up on findin' this emotion..ever again
But you live with me now

Yes I've found you some how
And I've never been so sure
And for the first time I am looking in your eyes
For the first time I'm seein' who you are
Can't believe how much I see
When you're lookin back at me
Now I understand why love is.......
Love is.....for the first time.....


**
Something sweet, nice and more meaningful to you guys. This is the song my wife (then girlfriend) dedicated to me when she met me again after a week break for her holidays with her friends.

I have been out with her twice before she had to go for her planned trip. When she got back, I got a page (an equipment of the past!) and she asked me out again! I replied her page and she eventually picked up the phone, called me up and asked me out for dinner.

We went to East Coast Park for dinner that night, packed some food and had dinner by the beach! Ohhhh! How I missed it.

One song which I can't simply just forget so easily. It brings a smile to me this morning when putting this up.

September is here finally, the most 'charming' month of the year. The month that I have been waiting for all year round. It is indeed my turn now. Time to celebrate and breathe a new life in me. The Earth will be revolving for the 33rd year in my life. Not too many a times many would say but enough to rekindle the memories of the years that I have spent on God's land.

No comments: