Wednesday, August 29, 2007

You're Always Brilliant In The Morning


















Foolish Games

You took your coat off and stood in the rain,
You're always crazy like that.
And I watched from my window,
Always felt I was outside looking in on you.
You're always the mysterious one with
Dark eyes and careless hair,
You were fashionably sensitive
But too cool to care.
You stood in my doorway, with nothing to say
Besides some comment on the weather

Well in case you failed to notice,
In case you failed to see,
This is my heart bleeding before you,
This is me down on my knees, and

These foolish games are tearing me apart,
And your thoughtless words are breaking my heart.
You're breaking my heart.
You're always brilliant in the morning,
Smoking your cigarettes and talking over coffee.
Your philosophies on art, Baroque moved you.
You loved Mozart and you'd speak of your loved ones
As I clumsily strummed my guitar.
You'd teach me of honest things,
Things that were daring, things that were clean.
Things that knew what an honest dollar did mean.
I hid my soiled hands behind my back.
Somewhere along the line,
I must've gone Off track with you

Well, excuse me, guess I've mistaken you for somebody else,
Somebody who gave a damn,
Somebody more like myself.
You took your coat off,
Stood in the rain,
You're always crazy like that.

**
It's Jewel, the precious sylph at work! The way she utters 'You're always brilliant in morning ...' is so awww.... it can instantaneously turns a stone into dusts.

Well, I'm at magical number 74 now. 3 more posts to go before the end of he month of August to make it end at an inexplicable 77. Watch for the next three most beautiful words to appear here soon. One each day to curtain this month which was full of surprises, sadness and well as joy.

It doesn't end there. I had a foreknowledge that a 'Karma' is about to happen. Just earlier today, one after another of the words that appeared here was heard at different places and locations. It ended after the sixth one was heard!

The explanation of karma can differ per tradition. Usually it is believed to be a sum of all that an individual has done, is currently doing and will do. The results or "fruits" of actions are called karma-phala. Karma is not about retribution, vengeance, punishment or reward; karma simply deals with what is. The effects of all deeds actively create past, present and future experiences, thus making one responsible for one's own life, and the pain and joy it brings to others.

The first that brush through my ears was 'You're Beautiful'. 'Life In Mono' comes next. Then it was turn for 'Dreams' and then 'Everybody's Changing'. I was already in awe by then.

What followed me back home was 'Don't Look Back In Anger' and finally 'Tender' over my television set! Truly extraordinary. How could six of the rarest songs be heard all in a day? It made me gasped for air for a moment. What's next? I am ready and waiting patiently. Six down and hopefully the seventh heaven will take precedence. I cross my fingers for the good things to come.

This just isn't another blog. It's truly magical like it is supposed to be. If you can fathom the message, then it's great. Otherwise, you need more spiritual energy to get in here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.