Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Womad













I'm Going Mad

Womad (Singapore) is back. I have lost touch with it for some time now. Not until my dearest Ida 'sugar spun sister' brought the memories back over.

Back then, I was always hoping and praying that we will have our own version of 'Lollapalooza' like the ones they have annually over in Europe. Well, those were the days. The days where age gets the adrenalin flowing right to our toes.

Well, thank you for the weekend invitation for this special one. I shall see you over for a sip of coffee after you have churned and turned over the hills. Will definitely catch up this weekend. Not forgeting our 'Barley' Trip plan ya. Make sure you try your best to make it. It would be fantastic to have you around.

See ya on Friday babe. Cheers.

No comments: