Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm Still Around






















Golden Glades

Your mind is strong
but your will is weak
And it's no wonder
you can't stand
on your own two feet

The past is gone
you can't call it back
That's no reason
for you to paint it black

All said and done
There is no one
who can turn your love to hate

Meet him head on
but I'm still around
And it's no wonder
I can't tell if I'm up or down

The feelings gone
I can't get it back
But that's no reason
for you to stab my back

When all is love
There's only one
who can free your mind of hate

**
It has never been easy selecting the last 3 of the generation. It's Teenage Fanclub who came forward this time. Another sleepless night it seems.

More things to think about. More stuffs to ponder. The world just makes me spin and turns me in circles.
I'm colder than the weather and quieter than the lonely nights. I'm grey out here.

No comments: