Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Oh, How My Dark Star Will Rise






















Brett Anderson -Live in Singapore

One of the greatest britpop singers ever with charisma (having the same birthdate as ME!). None other than Brett Anderson. He's gonna pop by suntec city on 16th August 2007.
Due to commitments I could not avoid, I have to miss his performance especially the lyrics to 'Love is Dead' ...
Here he comes with his make up on...
My dearest ZURAIDA sugar spun sister, you'll definitely have a good time with the wild ones!!!!!!...
It's resurrection time...
This is definitely the one!!!! Wish i could spin around with ya!!!
Next time I promise!
**
(Grrrrr. Brett cancelled his concert due to poor response. People always know him as Suede not as Brett the 'Charming' Anderson!)

No comments: