Thursday, August 30, 2007

You Could Be The One























Unintended

You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one
I'll always love

You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one
I'll always love

I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

First there was the one who challenged
All my dreams and all my balance
She could never be as good as you

You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You should be the one I'll always love

I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before
I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

Before you

**
A hard choice but this is really 'Unintended'. The third of the last has been born.


I just can't go to sleep tonight. The surrounding atmosphere in here just drags me away. Here I am... as the clouds turn dark and the promises that the rain will bring. I'll just sit and wait for it to happen. I'm tucked at the corner of my computer room where it's so lovely.

The morning dewdrops has finally arrived to wet the lovely morning. I haven't had any sleep. Another day has arrived, the previous has quit and turned its back. It's 6.19am. The silent morning has proven that it is never trivial and forgettable.

**
If you have the time, listen to 'Untitled' which can be found over the left hand side of the blog under the same heading (Suede is waiting @Oslo Club and will do a 'live' for you.

Perhaps, you might prefer 'Song For The Siren' instead which can be found if u click at my 'Profile' page audio clip. Two different beautiful song clips with the same intent.

I'm sure it'll make your day a brighter one. Thank you for floating in this magical place once again. May we fly like the colourful butterflies amongst the wild flowers.

No comments: