Monday, August 20, 2007

The Girl





















About A Girl

I need an easy friend
I do... with an ear to lend
I do... think you fit this shoe
I do... won't you have a clue

I'll take advantage while
You hang me out to dry
But I can't see you every night
Free

I'm standing in your line
I do... hope you have the time
I do... pick a number tooI do...
Keep a date with you
**
In remembrance of my dearest friend, Lindsay whom I played this song with back then during my polytechnic days! Not forgetting 'Pennyroyal Tea' too. I had such a great time back then and always looking forward to the moments that we share.
Those were some of the best days of my lives. If given the chance i would like to hear you play 'All I Want Is You' all over again. May GOD Bless You and your family wherever you are.

No comments: