Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Blog - My Insatiable One






















The Life

The Kids muttering.
What are you?
Where did you go?
How are you feeling?

The chimes filled the air.
Here comes the script.
The music hazes the air.
The song surrounds in crisp.

I then answered.
I am in dreamland.
I went to the land of sounds.
A feeling never can be.

Understand can you not?
It draws the pictures of today.
For tomorrow it will swallow.
Its today which what matters.

**
Dedicated to my insatiable ones. This blog is finally up. Many friends and students have asked me for reasons not having one. Well, here it is.

Whether it's keeping you in delusion or confusion, this truly is my life story. Stories of the old, the new and mysteries of the future.

I definitely have a fantastic time getting my juices astray and having reminiscence that have somehow or other bring me and made me the element of what I am today.

No comments: